Plybond EPDM Contact Adhesive
Plybond EPDM Contact adhesive is a solvent based contact adhesive for for bonding a variety of EPDM to various insulations in addition to wood, masonry and other approved substrates. Plybond EPDM Contact adhesive is used to bond perimeter areas of smaller roof projects in conjunction with, Plybond EPDM Deck Adhesive for the main roof exposure. But is also used for totally bonding of membranes for commerical projects over 100m2.
• Instant grab
• Suitable for vertical application
• Alternative formulations available
• Roller applied for simple application
• Excellent resistance to ageing
• Strong, permanent polymeric bond
Non-fleece backed / naked EPDM single ply membranes (horizontal & vertical applications)
Various insulation boards (PIR/PUR, Tissue faced, foil faced, mineral wool), timber (OSB, plywood etc), concrete, metal.